250 spine arrow

choizeno

FNG
Alright guys, gonna go with the 250 spine. Looking at the black eagle rampages. Any reviews on that? What else would y’all recommend?

thanks in advance 👍🏽

It’s a great arrow but you will want to use different components besides the half out it comes with. I would buy the Spartan and use a regular insert

Reactions: Zac

bootheeltechy

Lil-Rokslider
Been shooting Easton 6.5 matchgrades in a 250 spine for a few months now. Really good arrow and tough as nails for a good price!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Coffindaffer

Lil-Rokslider
I went with the Easton Hexx in 260 spine. Front loaded them to get around 500 grains total weight.

Fantastic arrow

sram9102

WKR
I run the 250 rampages no complaints yet. Local shop did a shit job of installing inserts and they were pulling out consistently. Redid them at home and no complaints.

corey006

Lil-Rokslider
Could also go with Victory RIP TKO 250 and Easton axis 260. I just built a dozen 250 spine TKOs with iron will components, have been shooting great.

Thinking of the same arrows....

Did you look at GoldTip Collars.

What poundage bow are you shooting?

In theory one should be able to overspine their shaft and just keep increasing point weight...until it tunes out.

I want to build a medium to heavy micro diameter arrow with heavy spine and high FOC.

Thinking of the same arrows....

Did you look at GoldTip Collars.

What poundage bow are you shooting?

In theory one should be able to overspine their shaft and just keep increasing point weight...until it tunes out.

I want to build a medium to heavy micro diameter arrow with heavy spine and high FOC.
70 pounds, 31 inch draw. Iron will components, 50 gr hit 10 gr collar, 125gr head. Total weight is right at 495gr.

Zac

WKR
That is a fine arrow, whenever you ask a question like this you will get a million different answers. Doubt you could even find rips at this point. The 250 Rampage is also a bit more durable than the 300. I do agree in using Ironwill components. If you do not like aftermarket components, there would be absolutely nothing wrong with the Spartan. Probably wouldn't notice any real difference.