.264 150gr ABLR experiences?

Looking for any input on these, but mostly terminal performance. I have read they are a bit finicky, but would like anybody who shoots them to chime in.

PorterNY

Lil-Rokslider
I know it’s not .264 but……I have shot the 150 grain ABLR in my .270 for the last 4 years… I have used both factory and hand loaded ammo. Terminal performance has been great for me on whitetail, elk, moose….
Small entrance hole- big exit hole on whitetail
And on the bigger animals I have had about 50% of the bullets pass through and the other 50% I have recovered in the far side shoulder/hide.

ericwh

WKR
FYI Shooters Pro Shop has blems for $65/100 and says they're in stock, but won't let me add to my cart. They're a bit heavy for my setup.

Slugz

WKR
3 elk, 2 moose so far out of a Weaver Custom 280AI shooting 175gr ABLR.
1 elk out of a 6.5CM 142gr ABLR

5 of those recovered in the offside hide. All were 62 to 65% weight retention. Spec is 60% I believe.

The elk out of the 6.5CM it busted the front shoulder and still made it to the offside hide intact. 187yard shot.

I'm partial to Nosler but also have had no issues.

Some describe them as "finicky" to hand load. I haven't come across that yet.

Hope that helps

Marble

WKR
I'm not worried about terminal performance with them, but I am worried about accuracy. I've tried, a few of my friends have tried and several threads I've read about them leads me to beleive they are picky to make accurate. My expectation would be to easily get the group under 1 moa.

I've avoided using them only because the standard accubonds have worked so well for so long on not going to mess with it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk