270 Win Bullet choices.....

OP
Southernhunters

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
If you are having good luck with the fusion why not just stick with that? If you want a tougher bullet, try the barnes as suggested above.

The more research I do, the more I lean to just stick with the Fusion. I’m just one of those “junkies” that always love doing the research and trying new things to see if I can get that extra edge on performance! I like seeing others opinions and results also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honyock

WKR
Federal Premium 150 gr Nosler Partition for me. If you put it where you should they all go down. Lots of whitetail and several elk died of lead poisoning with the old NP. There's a reason why people still use a 72 year old bullet design. Not saying that the Trophy Copper, Accubond, etc. are not just as good but I've use the NP for 30+ years and haven't seen a reason to change.

First of all I want to say that I’m very partial to bonded bullets, weight retention is a big deal for me. I shoot a 270 Win and am hunting on average 200-300lb animals. I hunt Whitetails, Axis deer, Auodads, Hogs, and have the outside chance at Elk. With that being said I’m currently shooting 130gr Federal Fusions, and have had good results with them. However, I’ve always wondered if I would get any benefits by shooting a bit heavier bullet, such as the Fusions in 150gr, Nosler Accubond in 140gr, Terminal Ascent 136gr, Edge TLR 136gr, Trophy Bonded 140gr, or even the Nosler Partition 150gr? Anybody with any experiences with any of these particular rounds or info or suggestions on others would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nosler accubonds. I think they are awesome. Great Weight Retention and Controlled Expansion.