WTB 28 Nosler ABLR

slingerHB

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased a 28 nosler and am looking for a box of 175gr nosler ablr to try in my gun to see how it groups . Obviously with the ammo shortage this is hard to find but hoping one of you guys has a box that are willing to split with.
Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

CCooper

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have seen it in almost every sportsman’s warehouse I have been in lately- OR, WA, ID. Not sure where your located

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Shoot me a PM. Local store has boxes of that stuff. If you are willing to pay shipping, I can grab some for you.

N8iV Warrior

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not To Thread jack but, Hello I am also looking for the same ammo 175 grain Nosler Accubond Long Range Loaded ammo only. I can’t seem to find any either. I bought my rifle thinking o can sight in and hunt with 2 boxes now I can’t even source anything. After you first help slingerHB I would appreciate help also, I’m in Oregon

hiway_99

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not To Thread jack but, Hello I am also looking for the same ammo 175 grain Nosler Accubond Long Range Loaded ammo only. I can’t seem to find any either. I bought my rifle thinking o can sight in and hunt with 2 boxes now I can’t even source anything. After you first help slingerHB I would appreciate help also, I’m in Oregon
Were at in Oregon? I'm up in Bremerton. The sportsman warehouse in Silverdale has lots of it on the shelf. Im supposed to head down to Vancouver on Friday and could grab a few boxes for you.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

OP
S

slingerHB

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes check sportsman warehouse.Corbland pointed that out to me, when I went there they had 40 boxes of 28 nosler ammo. Eldx , nosler e tips and ablr

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk