WTB 28 Nosler ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking for 28 Nosler ABLR 175 factory ammo if anyone can jar loose with some. Or even Hornady eldx 162. I will buy or can trade. Have some 6.5 prc eldx factory ammo on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
jordanrw23
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Not gun broker prices if that’s what your asking

OP
jordanrw23
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
No just asking what you're willing to spend. Nothing implied

Fair prices I guess. I know things are tough to find and so I understand a little bit of inflation but not looking to take out a loan for them lol.

Kylerjay05

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Fair prices I guess. I know things are tough to find and so I understand a little bit of inflation but not looking to take out a loan for them lol.

Totally understand. You've been looking for a while. Gun broker doesn't even have 28 Eldx currently. There is some nosler but you're looking at over $100 per 20 + $15 shipping easily. With the scarcity of rounds, most guys aren't anxious to get rid of what they have unless somewhat of a premium is paid... especially since they probably paid a premium themselves. I know I had to drive 2 hours round trip to get my eldx.

OP
jordanrw23
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Totally understand. You've been looking for a while. Gun broker doesn't even have 28 Eldx currently. There is some nosler but you're looking at over $100 per 20 + $15 shipping easily. With the scarcity of rounds, most guys aren't anxious to get rid of what they have unless somewhat of a premium is paid... especially since they probably paid a premium themselves. I know I had to drive 2 hours round trip to get my eldx.

I agree! I have access to quite a bit of 6.5 PRC Precision Hunter ammo so that’s why I try to trade since guys don’t have to give up ammo entirely and the PRC is pretty popular right now.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a full box of 162eldx, 14 - 160 accubonds, and 15 - 175 ablr’s I can let go of or trade. PM me to work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.