280-300” Bulls

grossklw

Lil-Rokslider
Official P&Y 266 net, 272 gross. Long fronts, peters out pretty good at the top. Couple of the scores seem a bit high for what people are listing, but I'm just a dumb flat lander.

Attachments

• BigElk.jpg
    BigElk.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 219
and they would talk about what a tough hunt it was as they got out of the side by side and walked 300 yds to make a really tough 200 yds shot.......while trying to hide the high fence on camera.

and they would talk about what a tough hunt it was as they got out of the side by side and walked 300 yds to make a really tough 200 yds shot.......while trying to hide the high fence on camera.
That wouldn't even feel like hunting to me, honestly not sure how folks can feel good doing that. Chasing them through the woods not knowing what might happen at any second and packing them out in the dark is the best part.

I think crying in pain half way to the trailhead with my herd bull was 1 of the best moments in my life to date. We're a different breed.

7Bartman

WKR
280"
3FkRqiM.jpg

Rogue Bay

WKR
I never measured this bull and I’m not good at judging elk, but I figured he was probably fairly close to (but I think still shy of) the 280 mark. I wish I took the time to take better photos that would show his size a little better, but I was in a hurry and was all kinds of flustered. This was supposed to be a quick deer hunt after work and I wasn’t physically or mentally prepared to deal with an elk when I shot him. Lesson learned!6C3987E1-7095-4739-80BE-E2275CA31E23.jpeg