280 AI Kimber Montana Package

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I bought this from fellow member Brian Stewart about a month ago. I had made offers, which were accepted, on other rifles the same day. Brian, to his credit, and knowing that, offered to refund my money. I told him no thanks and that I would complete my deal. First, deal with Brian with confidence. He's a good seller. Any way, I am selling the package and have not shot it. I am quoting his ad here so that it is correct. It is exactly as I got it from him, minus the bullets. I too need $1,450 shipped and insured.
I have a couple month old Kimber Montana in 280 AI. It comes with lapped Talley rings, Leupold Ultralight 3-9 with CDS windplex reticle also new. I also have a set of Redding Dies with neck sizer and 50 pieces or so of brass. I also changed out the trigger guard for the lightweight after market one. The rifle was properly broke in. Has only been to the range never hunted with. I shot a .649 group with 168 Nosler LR and with 140 Nosler Accubonds it shot a ragged hole 3 shots. The 140s were factory custom loads that I picked up. I also have a box of 140 Accubonds.
$1450 for the package to your ffl. The rifle has been fired about 65 times.

View attachment 33567

View attachment 33568