2nd Amedment Rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider
How can the Biden administration try and dismantle OUR 2nd Amendment rights here in America, all the while, providing billions in military supplies to the Taliban, Isis, Al Quidah, some of the most ruthless, savage, demonic men that ever lived? This administration has loss all credibility here on the home front. God Bless the United States of America!

ODB

WKR
We leave Blackhawks, hummers, and hundreds of thousands of arms in the hands of our enemies and…

the cdc is once again rearing it’s head regarding gun control here. Saying it wants to “work” with gun owners about what works.

what works is morality, ethics, decency, respect, and essentially the framework of a Judeo-Christian society. All the stuff the admin and leftists have abandoned. And no, you don’t have to be a Christian to maintain those precepts, however, you must maintain them.

lais·sez-faire ethics and morality don’t work. Sorry, I’ve just never read about a culture that abandoned the glue that kept the society together and still flourished.

OP
DWBMontana

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider
We leave Blackhawks, hummers, and hundreds of thousands of arms in the hands of our enemies and…

the cdc is once again rearing it’s head regarding gun control here. Saying it wants to “work” with gun owners about what works.

what works is morality, ethics, decency, respect, and essentially the framework of a Judeo-Christian society. All the stuff the admin and leftists have abandoned. And no, you don’t have to be a Christian to maintain those precepts, however, you must maintain them.

lais·sez-faire ethics and morality don’t work. Sorry, I’ve just never read about a culture that abandoned the glue that kept the society together and still flourished.
Agreed.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I know y'all are sick of this reply, but it is probably the most appropriate thread I posted it in.

Storm's a comin'

Eddie

How can the Biden administration try and dismantle OUR 2nd Amendment rights here in America, all the while, providing billions in military supplies to the Taliban, Isis, Al Quidah, some of the most ruthless, savage, demonic men that ever lived? This administration has loss all credibility here on the home front. God Bless the United States of America!
If we really cared about the 2A we'd invent a time machine and go back to 1934 when the 2A was essentially destroyed. The scraps of the 2A we squabble over now are just an illusion to keep us thinking the 2A still exists in anyway close to its intended form. The authoritarians have been continuously winning for a long time--some would say since Woodrow Wilson, when control of one's wealth was handed over to central bankers; some would go even further back to when it was determined, through bloodshed, that we are not a union of independent states, maintained with the threat of further violence. Hard to say, but it's pretty pathetic that we think the battle for the 2A is over semiauto AR-15s.

Take it from someone who doesn't have a right to bear arms. DO NOT relinquish your 2A!
Our govt doesn't have a fear of it's people, yours does.
Yeah, you guys are hosed. We're not too far behind. But, I'd say your God-given right to self preservation and the bearing of arms still exists--and you have it--but it's being suppressed by authoritarians that control your society.

This is typically the type of stuff I used to post to fakebook, but here goes:
Everyone saying "from my cold dead hands" and "I'll stand and fight" are wrong. No, you probably won't. There won't be a line of Redcoats walking down the street demanding your guns. There will continue to be a death by a thousand cuts. Magazine limits here, ammunition types restricted there, ranges shut down over there.

Eventually it will be to costly and too burdensome to shoot guns. This is the point where the guys with a basement full of ammo will either burn through it or scalp it away.

If an individual, or a group tries to take arms against the local LEOs attempting to serve a warrant, or something like that, they will be shouted down by the powers that be, and the media, as domestic terrorists. They will be labeled "fringe" and any other label that can be conjured. The rest of the gun owners will say "Yay! Good for the LEOs that got rid of those nut jobs" and go back to their bread and circuses.

The idea of rising up to protest rings to the core of many Americans, but the reality is the frog is already in the pot and the burner is turning hotter.

ozyclint

WKR
Yeah, you guys are hosed. We're not too far behind. But, I'd say your God-given right to self preservation and the bearing of arms still exists--and you have it--but it's being suppressed by authoritarians that control your society.
Don't worry, If someone entered my property and threatened the lives of my family I'll be defending them!!

This is typically the type of stuff I used to post to fakebook, but here goes:
Everyone saying "from my cold dead hands" and "I'll stand and fight" are wrong. No, you probably won't. There won't be a line of Redcoats walking down the street demanding your guns. There will continue to be a death by a thousand cuts. Magazine limits here, ammunition types restricted there, ranges shut down over there.

Eventually it will be to costly and too burdensome to shoot guns. This is the point where the guys with a basement full of ammo will either burn through it or scalp it away.

If an individual, or a group tries to take arms against the local LEOs attempting to serve a warrant, or something like that, they will be shouted down by the powers that be, and the media, as domestic terrorists. They will be labeled "fringe" and any other label that can be conjured. The rest of the gun owners will say "Yay! Good for the LEOs that got rid of those nut jobs" and go back to their bread and circuses.

The idea of rising up to protest rings to the core of many Americans, but the reality is the frog is already in the pot and the burner is turning hotter.
Eventually there'll just be a drone circling over your house, or an event you're attending and with the push of a button the State will turn you into a memory.

FLATHEAD

WKR
I'd get 20 years in the Federal Pen for possessing some of that 85 Billion$ worth of weapons they GAVE to the Taliban!!! Terrorists have more rights than American Citizens!!

ODB

WKR
I'd get 20 years in the Federal Pen for possessing some of that 85 Billion$ worth of weapons they GAVE to the Taliban!!! Terrorists have more rights than American Citizens!!

And this little bit of hypocrisy would be an awesome question at an open press conference.

but we no longer seem to have those with the president fending off the slings and arrows from reporters. He is literally told who to call on and no doubt the questions are vetted.

we have no president

Status
Not open for further replies.