3:30 am can't sleep

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, perfectly sober too. Been home all night, everyone else has long been sleeping. Not me. All kinds of hunting thoughts in my head. New Timberlines, new tent. CO, NM, WY, AZ, UT, draws all in. Alaska possibilities. What to do, how to arrange schedule. Spring turkey in two weeks.......

Lawnboi

WKR
Could be worse you could have just got done with work, and now i am going to start my shift at my other job in a few hours. About the only thing to do at this time in the morining is look for more stuff to buy hahah!

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was a long work week here. 40 on the normal job, and 15 more Personal Training. Actually took all of Saturday and Sunday off. The first time since October. Going to pound in a few beaver traps in 2 hours, then off to a RMEF banquet this afternoon. Going to have heavy eyelids come nightime....

Lawnboi

WKR
Thats the best way to do it though, when your that tired hunting dosnt keep you up. I work nights all week, then comes the weekend and im sleeping all day when i should be doing something. Its been a long week here too. Looking forward to getting some time this weekend with the timberline on my back if i can swing it.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Another night shifter here for this time at work. Sucks cause no one is posting on here during the night so the refresh isn't as exciting. :D

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm almost out off cell service now (typing and driving)... heading out to find some sheds and try out some new gear!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
yeah yeah brag it up Aron, while we are stuck at work you getta go backpackin and the most hiking I'll get to do is on the elliptical :D

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey Les, you're not only up but also bored! (grin) That's great how the mind goes a million miles a minute when a guy has lots of time on his hands! Nothing better to think & dream about than elk hunting! (grin)

Aron, good luck dude on the shed hunting!

ElkNut1