3 bullets, 3 calibers, same result?

sram9102

WKR
Not exactly encouraging results on the 168 ELDM, but a helpful post nonetheless. Thanks!
I honestly think that one was a fluke. I had that bullet leave 2" exits on broadside shots for the most part. I wouldn't have any issues using it. Currently using eld/eldx in both the 22 creedmoor and 6.5 creedmoor. They kill critters just fine.

OP
MTMeatHunter
I honestly think that one was a fluke. I had that bullet leave 2" exits on broadside shots for the most part. I wouldn't have any issues using it. Currently using eld/eldx in both the 22 creedmoor and 6.5 creedmoor. They kill critters just fine.
I’ve also had nothing but good results with the 143 ELDx. Very happy with that bullet, personally. Any photos of 168 ELDM terminal performance? Honestly, 2” exits is about what I get with the 143 ELDX.

sram9102

WKR
I’ve also had nothing but good results with the 143 ELDx. Very happy with that bullet, personally. Any photos of 168 ELDM terminal performance? Honestly, 2” exits is about what I get with the 143 ELDX.
I don't have any pictures. Haven't had that rifle for a while and my buddy went to lighter bullets when he bought it.