3 Cascade Oregon Elk Down

Swede

WKR
MJ that is something I have thought of. One small problem occurred to me when I looked at my bank statement and turned to my wife. She is understanding, but I don't think I better go for it. LOL Anyway thanks.

Swede

WKR
Mike, I missed the second page of this conversation when I made my last post. Anyway my son and I have explored ways to get in there before. When I saw your first pictures, I was reminded of our efforts to find some hunting hole near there. My son was looking for a spot close to home to go to in the evenings and on some weekends during archery season. We even joked about parachuting in or taking a helicopter. Anyway I am happy for you and your family. I have to admit I was scratching my head when I saw your pics. I knew you either had permission to hunt private land, or you found some access to the BLM ground, or we totally overlooked something. Congrats.

OP
MJ from Oregon

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
Swede

We have a big chunk of private we can hunt. We have flown it many times but never needed to be dropped off. The biggest piece of BLM ground is near the top but is over ran with people during deer season. Most of the other pieces are 40 to 100 acres that are surrounded by private.

The property owners in the area will prosecute trespasser if found so do your homework. The piece closest to the East side entrance especially! Lots of good hunting for everyone.

Mike