3 Cascade Oregon Elk Down

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
We had a great start to the Oregon Cascade hunt. Opening day we went 3 for 3.

Mine
L1040475.jpg

My Daughter Mikyla's
IMG_0100.jpg

My friend David's wife Joy (She's my friend also)
L1040462.jpg

Great Times with even better friends.

Last edited:

JNDEER

WKR
Not the kind of scenery when you read the words "cascade"...LOL

Awesome job to you guys on the great bulls!

OP
MJ from Oregon

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
Yes we are having the best White Oak Acorn crop I have ever witnessed this year. The Elk are down low in the oaks. We found 2 herds opening morning and stalked into 250 yards of them. By the time we got to them they had bedded in the oaks but when they were getting up to feed in the afternoon they were in trouble.

flytrait

Lil-Rokslider
Great job.. I can tell a ton of pre work goes into your hunts. I love to see women in the field, they help the sport grow stronger..

Swede

WKR
The place behind MJ appears to be looking down towards my son's house just east of Medford. Is it open for the public to hunt? He sees the elk from his house, but never found a way to access the property.

OP
MJ from Oregon

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
The place behind MJ appears to be looking down towards my son's house just east of Medford. Is it open for the public to hunt? He sees the elk from his house, but never found a way to access the property.

All private around these parts.

South of Medford.

Swede

WKR
Thanks MJ for the response. My son lives at the SE corner of Medford. I know there are some landlocked parcels of BLM in the area, but have not investigated hunting it even for turkeys, or deer.