3 New Hunting Hot Tents from Luxe 2019

3 new hot tents designed from customer feedback through the years. You spoke, we listened. All shelters can be ran floorless or with optional inner tents of various sizes. Feel free to leave your questions here. We are happy to help!

Minipeak XL 3-person Pyramid Tent (Quick Look):

Megahorn XL 8-person Tipi (Quick Look):

Twinpeak 5-person Hot Tent with Awning (Quick Look):

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
All of those look awesome. I think the mini peak xl will be awesome for 2 hunter backpacking. If that had been around last year it might be in my pack instead of the my other mid shelter.

I really like the mega peak xl for the family and not just have to convince the wife that’s the route we need to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up LHG,,, I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going this route living North of the 49th parallel...

Don

jmike

FNG
I bought the Megahorn last year and was totally impressed. My Partner just bought the Megahorn XL for our November elk hut this upcoming season.

MIke

Mediocre Archer

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the Megahorn last year and was totally impressed. My Partner just bought the Megahorn XL for our November elk hut this upcoming season.

MIke
Can you tell me about your experience with the megahorn? Are you able to backpack it in?

jmike

FNG
Yea, we have packed it in one time so far. If I remember is weighs just over 8lbs. We just split up all the gear so both guys were carrying almost the sane weight. went in about 3 mile and set up camp. We dont pick up and move every day. It might be a little heaver the the high dollar tents but it works great . had one day had 14 hours of rain and snow ,not a drop inside. Never had to seal the seams.
Also we are running the Seek Outside SXL stove.

wrkn2hunt

FNG
Anybody have any info on the the twin peak? I'm about to pull the trigger. Been running a cimarron but with 2 guys and a stove and gear it is very tight. But this twin peak looks fricking sweet!

Mediocre Archer

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody have any info on the the twin peak? I'm about to pull the trigger. Been running a cimarron but with 2 guys and a stove and gear it is very tight. But this twin peak looks fricking sweet!
I have researched the twin peak to the end of the earth! It looks like a great tent. I ended up holding off because I wanted something a little smaller. I’m currently looking at a Cimmaron and stove. If you’re interested in selling your old set up, pm me.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
3 new hot tents designed from customer feedback through the years. You spoke, we listened. All shelters can be ran floorless or with optional inner tents of various sizes. Feel free to leave your questions here. We are happy to help!

Minipeak XL 3-person Pyramid Tent (Quick Look):

Megahorn XL 8-person Tipi (Quick Look):

Twinpeak 5-person Hot Tent with Awning (Quick Look):

whay stove would you recommend for the mini peak?

Devildogg

FNG
I wish they had a floor in them. I don’t want to buy a tent and then buy another tent to put inside of a tent just to have a floor. I don’t like spiders 🕷 I don’t care about mice but I won’t sleep with spiders. Put a floor in them I bet a lot more people would buy them.

I wish they had a floor in them. I don’t want to buy a tent and then buy another tent to put inside of a tent just to have a floor. I don’t like spiders 🕷 I don’t care about mice but I won’t sleep with spiders. Put a floor in them I bet a lot more people would buy them.
You could add your own floor using ground cloth? I also hate spiders..lol

TSAMP

WKR
I just bought a minipeak II last week. Tent is sweet. If your above 5'9 id go with the XL. Problem i have is it came with holes in it and so far CS has been terrible. If you dont mind patching your brand new tent id say give them a try. Oh and youll need to supply your own patches of course.