3 pin slider for my wife

I run a MT verdict ascent and love it. My wife is pretty new to archery but shooting well not sure want to drop 200+ Yet as not sure she will stick with it any thoughts to another site or just buy abs cry later ?? If my son didn’t shoot lefty I’d buy it and give to him but not that lucky

OR Archer

WKR
One thing to be cautious with on slider sights on women’s set ups is typically they’re not producing a lot of speed so the slider portion becomes basically useless. Especially with multi pin sliders.
I have my wife shooting a 3 pin Mtn Ascent. She’s pulling close to 60# so it works for her. It’s still not fast enough for her to use any of the supplied tapes.

OP
B
Man good point!! I was just looking at my slower speed tapes and you are right wont get there!! My wife is at 50. Thanks for the heads up.

MAndrews

FNG
Spot Hogg or Axcel. Buy once, cry once!

I'm running a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL, 5 pin on my VXR and wouldn't change with the possible exception of a Fast Eddie with the hard mount instead of the rail. I run an Axcel Achieve on my target bow and that's the biggest reason I went with the XL version of the Fast Eddie. FWIW I have 60 year old eyes so sight radius can be an issue.

On my wife’s bow, I found one of those G5 sights that the bottom pin slides in the housing.. that or an Option sight works great for the women where they have basically no adjustment with the housing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nphunter

WKR
I’m a huge fan of the original CBE Tek Hybrids. I have a 5 pin I’ve been running since they first came out and it’s on its 4th bow. I have a 3 pin on my sons bow he’s 28” and 50lbs and can shoot out to past 80 yards with 430gr arrows. I had one on my wife’s bow and she didn’t like it and just wanted a 3 pin fixed sight. My youngest has a single HHA on his bow and can shoot out to 40 at 30 lbs and 23”, he will end up with my extra CBE this year or next.