WTS 3 Rivers Archery Deluxe Leather Trim Arrow Case

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will be listing many items of gear and sporting goods in the coming days. All of it will be in excellent condition and free of defects unless specifically noted. It's really time for me to downsize my gear accumulation and that's the whole focus of why I'm selling so much good stuff.

3 RIVERS ARCHERY DELUXE ARROW CASE - LEATHER TRIM- TRADITIONAL

I believe these leather-trimmed cases are no longer being produced. The current generation is all green nylon. They are built for the long haul using very durable materials. Great for arrow storage at home, or for traveling to destinations. This one will accept arrows up to 35" length. Overall case length is 37.5" x 6" diameter. Sheepskin protectors at both ends, plus foam arrow holders in perfect shape. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have used it lightly, but it shows no signs of wear. Clean and odor free. Comes from a clean, nonsmoking home and has been stored correctly. New price was north of $100 when I bought it.

SPECIAL NOTE: Years ago I used a Sharpie marker to write my personal identification on the outside of the case. I don't know if there's a way to minimize or remove that. Obviously the buyer and I would prefer it if possible.

The selling price is $60 + actual shipping costs anywhere in lower 48. I'm sorry about the shipping cost but USPS is pricing their shipping mainly on package dimensions. If calculating your shipping costs, figure on a box measuring 40"L x 8" x 8" and weighing about 7 pounds. My PayPal is [email protected]. I don't specifically request payment as 'Send Money to Friends', but it is sincerely appreciated if you do it. Thanks everyone. Other forms of payment welcome but will require funds to clear prior to shipment. IMG_6064.JPGIMG_6065.JPGIMG_6066.JPGIMG_6064.JPGIMG_6065.JPGIMG_6066.JPGIMG_6067.JPG

Last edited:
OP
Kevin Dill
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If calculating your shipping costs, figure on a box measuring 40"L x 8" x 8" and weighing about 7 pounds.

Note: Due to wide variances in shipping costs I've changed the original listing to make the case $60 + whatever your shipping costs may be. Thanks

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Was more concerned about what it adds to my airline bag. Do you have a good scale for actual weight of item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk