30 Days in SoDak

dukxdog

Lil-Rokslider
I love pheasant hunting in South Dakota with my dogs. I love it so much that I bought a house there in 2014. I got it with the idea to use it as a B&B for pheasant hunters. I made it a nice place to stay for guys coming to hunt with their dogs. I cook a hearty breakfast and dinner for the guys every day. We have enjoyed excellent hunting along with making lots of good friends who have come to hunt.

We hunt public land so don't have to pay for any days hunting. There are so many places to hunt with all wild birds.

Here are a few photos from this season. Good hunting making great memories.

I just got back from 2 weeks in NoDak. Had a great time, young dog did great. Have thought about doing something similar, lots of cheap old houses near where I go. Good to see those pics

NDGuy

WKR
On my way to North Dakota to chase roosters right now. Nothing like a good day with good dogs. Thanks for sharing
Hope you have some good luck! Beautiful weather this week.

Muleyczy

Lil-Rokslider
I love pheasant hunting in South Dakota with my dogs. I love it so much that I bought a house there in 2014. I got it with the idea to use it as a B&B for pheasant hunters. I made it a nice place to stay for guys coming to hunt with their dogs. I cook a hearty breakfast and dinner for the guys every day. We have enjoyed excellent hunting along with making lots of good friends who have come to hunt.

We hunt public land so don't have to pay for any days hunting. There are so many places to hunt with all wild birds.

Here are a few photos from this season. Good hunting making great memories.

Dukxdog,
Do you currently use your house as a B&B? If so I am interested in the details. You can PM me if you prefer.

OP
dukxdog

dukxdog

Lil-Rokslider
Yes I do. PM sent. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3705.JPG
    IMG_3705.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3710.jpg
    IMG_3710.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 38
I'm in Western NE and would be interested in some info. Not sure if I have enough post to get PM yet.

Tallcrow

FNG
Looks fantastic! We have a similar set up in Iowa with a buddy who has his family farm which is now all in CRP and all of his old childhood/high school friends still farming so no shortage of private land plus some good public options. Spend at least a couple of weeks a year but trying to do more...

Attachments

• IMG_8569.JPG
    IMG_8569.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8513.JPG
    IMG_8513.JPG
    438.8 KB · Views: 9