WTS 30 Nosler, complete custom build - historic rifle build and one of a kind

Article 4

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is the first 30 Nosler authorized by Nosler to be built outside of their shop prior to their launch at SHOT show. An article was written on it in a nationally known magazine which I have a copy of to go with the rifle. I built it for my personal use and since then it has pretty much sat in the back of the safe. I take it out, shoot about 20 rounds a year through it, clean it and store it.
Specs below:

Defiance Deviant Action

PROOF 8.5 twist carbon barrel, capable of stabilizing even the 245 EOL Berger - consistently shoots sub 1/2 five shot groups and even shoots quarter minute on my good days LOL - spare barrel is a 24 inch 9.5 twist PROOF carbon

Custom dipped McMillan carbon stock, dipped new a few months ago and not a scratch on it. Pillar and glass bedded

Custom 3 port brake

Timney Elite trigger set to 1-1/2 lbs

Kahles 624 scope NOT Included

20 rounds of custom loaded ammunition to get you started. Runs the 212 eldx at 2985 fps - Nosler brass. Will share load cocktail as well to ensure you can keep shooting

I am asking $3900.
If you know fine rifles you know its worth it. Please respect that I am choosing to sell the rifle and not "needing" to sell it so please understand that low bids will not be entertained.

This rifle has 186 rounds through it so it should have over 1000 rounds of barrel life, easily in its future. Bipod is NOT included

I will not sell to anyone outside the US and prefer the lower 48. This rifle may be legal in Cali but if you are in Cali or a state that has specific restrictions, it is 100% up to you to ensure legality before bidding. I do not accept returns. Buyer is responsible for all packing and shipping costs. Please ask any questions you might have.

Attachments

• IMG_2961.jpeg
    IMG_2961.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited: