30% off Peak Refuel at Midway USA

WRM

WKR
Any flavor flav suggestions? I've skipped those due to cost but might try a few at that price.

OP
C
Any flavor flav suggestions? I've skipped those due to cost but might try a few at that price.
If you compare the nutritional value, I feel Peak is the better deal. I plan to share meals with my son, and you get a true 2 servings with Peak. I was having to pack an extra meal for each of us to hit our calorie needs with Mtn House.

WRM

WKR
If you compare the nutritional value, I feel Peak is the better deal. I plan to share meals with my son, and you get a true 2 servings with Peak. I was having to pack an extra meal for each of us to hit our calorie needs with Mtn House.

Sure, but which ones suck and which ones B tasty(ish)?

CougarBlue

Lil-Rokslider
Solid deal. Thanks for sharing. Have yet to have a bad meal from Peak. They're freeze dried so it's not gourmet but by far my favorite backcountry ready made meals.

Rob5589

WKR
Stay away from the Sweet Pork and the beans ones. No bueno.

Oh and the teriyaki too.

Breakfast and pasta all good imo
Agree 100%. Beef pasta marinara with some hot pepper flakes and parm is my fav. Need to order the new curry meal and see what I think.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Thanks for posting. The thread about Peak and MH piqued my curiosity on these two so good time to save and try.

Eddie

@hoytforlife

That’s a pretty good price coupled with free shipping with a $49 + purchase. Might need to buy a few more simply to have as extras.

Last edited:

willidru

WKR
Stay away from the bison mashers and the elk pasta was average at best. They are both premium cost.
I liked the regular meals good breakfast too

Oregonboy

WKR
didn't really need any but that price was too good to pass up, especially with code "offer5555".