300 RUM N565 Load Data

Hmr

Lil-Rokslider
I have not, but maybe try some retumbo? I have yet to hear of a rum not liking it. I have a few loads in it that are lights out.

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
I use H1000 but I’m afraid I won’t be able to get any so I just picked up a couple pounds of N565.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bsnyder

WKR
I had some loaded for 200 grain lrx I will look and see where I started I know it was close to h1000 data if I remember right

Bsnyder

WKR
Wind Gypsy is right; The lenght of Bergers causes issues in most production hunting rifles. I've run into this a couple of times. The good news is the Berger Classic Hunter bullets are just is well-made and accurate, and fit nicely in virtually any magazine. The only thing you give up is a tiny bit of BC; but that won't affect your "minute of elk"accuracy.
And don't forget about Barnes. They can be quite accurate; and Barnes has never failed to kill whatever I pointed one at.
Good luck

Ive killed British Columbia bull moose with my kids .243, i plan on hunting moose with my 6.5 PRC.
Well, I'm a Rem 700 fanatic and I have 5 that were customized. All 5 wear HS Precision stocks. I am extremely satisfied with my HS stocks. Perhaps they are considered expensive but considering what it takes to have a rifle customized I don't think the price is a problem.
Awesome thanks

I started at 82 grains and went up to 90 didn’t have pressure noted but as always start low and work up.