WTS .300 weatherby; mark V, ultra lightweight

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperjd

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I received a very special .300wby from my pops for my birthday, his 1975 mark V with stunning walnut. Don't need 3 .300s. Since I cannot sell my gift, and don't wanna part with my W. German mark V, this one needs a new home.

The weight on the scale is pre-brake, so it will be an ounce or two heavier than shown in the picture.

This is an Atascadero, CA gun manufactured in '99.

Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight in .300 wby. I am not the original owner, I have shot the gun very little. I have not fired factory ammo in it, it was showing promise with 190gr LRX on top of H4831 at just over 3,100, with room to go up (no pressure signs whatsoever).

I just had a brake installed by Richie at High Tech Custom Rifles in CO Springs. His brakes are awesome, I have one on my 338RUM that is now fun to shoot.

I have not fired the gun with the brake to give a recoil comparison, but based on the other rifles I've shot with his brakes, it will be dramatically reduced. It was pretty stout beforehand in this light rifle.

Some handling marks but I believe the gun has not been fired much. Have yourself a (just over) 7lb hammer for this elk season.

26" barrel plus brake. Will come with the Nightforce rail.

Any questions please ask

$1,250 TY FFL

OP
cooperjd

cooperjd

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ttt
aa4829d1e9da22b18fbf26519829cf8c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.