300 WSM Brass

BorisZ

FNG
Здравствуй ! Кто использует латунь Hornady 300wsm? Кто может сказать емкость H2O? Спасибо!

Last edited:

fatbacks

WKR
I use Norma. Had to buy a neck turner and turn the necks. Been ok so far. Three firings in a semi hot load. Still holding up

I send an email to ADG every few weeks asking them when they plan I’m making WSM brass. They initially said never. Now they’re like maybe later this year. Everyone should email ADG periodically to eventually make this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BorisZ

FNG
my two cents - 300wsm Norma brass 77.95gr H2O ( new) and x1 fired - 79,26gr H2O ; 300wsm RWS x1 fired - 79,83gr H2O

DavePwns

WKR
I use Norma. Had to buy a neck turner and turn the necks. Been ok so far. Three firings in a semi hot load. Still holding up

I send an email to ADG every few weeks asking them when they plan I’m making WSM brass. They initially said never. Now they’re like maybe later this year. Everyone should email ADG periodically to eventually make this happen.

Agreed!

tdot

WKR

ADG is going to be making 300wsm brass

DavePwns

WKR

ADG is going to be making 300wsm brass
Nice!!

Nosler is in the best prepped condition, but I think you’ll find Winchester to be tougher and the primer pockets will last longer. It does take more prep work though. Tell me I’m wrong, but I believe Norma is the same brass as Nosler, just not weight sorted quite as well.

hodgeman

WKR
I've used Nosler brass for many years in the .300WSM, it's made by Norma and is exceptionally good. The necks are thick and the case is heavier.

I've also used Winchester, Federal, and Remington sporadically with much less success. I can only get 2-3 firings out of Federal before the primer pockets are loose.

tdhanses

WKR
Nosler is in the best prepped condition, but I think you’ll find Winchester to be tougher and the primer pockets will last longer. It does take more prep work though. Tell me I’m wrong, but I believe Norma is the same brass as Nosler, just not weight sorted quite as well.

I believe Norma makes the Nosler brass and it is the same just stamped diff, not sure if either is weight sorted on the manufacturing line. I’m not a fan of either, it’s just weak brass.

mvrk28

WKR
I'm getting single digit ES and SD below 5 with Winchester brass. Couldn't ask for much more.

I really like RWS brass in a pair of wsm’s I already own and got more with a 300 wsm that arrived Thursday. Luckily I have about 600 pcs as it’s discontinued. When I need more hopefully ADG is out

TexAg08

FNG
I am running WIN brass. Does it need more work in the beginning, yes. But I don’t mind it, especially for the price. I tried Hornady before and it is way to soft (ie early pressure signs at the low end of the powder range).

Any update on ADG getting 300 WSM brass? Anybody have the ADG brass schedule for this year? I can’t find it.

Buck300

Lil-Rokslider
I heard they same thing from ADG on 300 WSM sometime in 2021. looking forward to this big time.

tdot

WKR
Just received notice from ADG that they are in their final testing phase for their 300wsm brass. They should be taking orders shortly (within weeks)!!!!

I've already placed orders with 2 suppliers.