300 WSM RL-17 165 AB Load

I have around 3# of this powder so I'd like to use it with this combo if possible. Win. case, Fed. 215 primer, Nosler 165 AB, and RL-17.
Any experience or advice would be much appreciated.
Gun is a Tikka T3 Lite with a 22'' barrel.

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like a winner. I have a similar load with 165 TTSXs and RL 17, but Barnes provides some load data for this combo. I'd give Nosler a call, they might be able to help you out.

OP
C
I have a message into Alliant so maybe Nosler as well would be a good idea.

OP
C
Did a move basic Google search and ended up finding some results from other using this combo with 66 grns give or take. I have a starting point now, but just got schooled on how hard it is to find bullets right now.

Yep. I would like to find a few more boxes of 180 gr 30 cal AB. Atleast I have found a few .277 cal 140 gr AB. If things don't change it might be my first choice rifle this year.

I have a message into Alliant so maybe Nosler as well would be a good idea.
They have a new manual coming out
Did a move basic Google search and ended up finding some results from other using this combo with 66 grns give or take. I have a starting point now, but just got schooled on how hard it is to find bullets right now.
The Barnes max load is 66.4 IIRC but I stopped 1 grain short of that. So your search result seems in the ballpark but sometimes Barnes loads are a little hot and definitely more than accubond loads so I'd approach 66 with caution. I do plan on working up to the Barnes max this winter, I just quit at matching their Vortx ammo velocity because it shoots so well in my rifle. It would be nice to get some info from Nosler to verify your load. You could find a friend with Quickload too