$3000-6000 for a custom rifle, what would you pick?

MTNHUNTER76

Lil-Rokslider
I'd call up altus shooting solutions. They stock all parts listed.

Manners stock -lrh, eh1, eh1a
Action-Impact, zermatt, defiance
Barrel- proof cf 24-26''
Trigger-timney or trigger tech
Brake if desired-apa little bastard
Scope mount-spuhr

I had one done at the lower range of your cost range. 6.5 PRC, lone peak razor ti, carbon proof light , diamond trigger, Hawkins bottom, AG privateer stock. Very happy with It. Switching the SHV for NXS. It was done by Black Canyon in Denver.
I like the simplicity you have chosen in your build. The stock has nice looking traditional geometry.

xdeano1

FNG
depends on if you're going to be using it for more than a couple shots a year. If you use your rifle to practice with all year then go after a custom.

Deano

Looking for a light-weight custom rifle built. Mainly used for for elk and moose hunting. Any recommendations?
I looked at a lot of custom guns and ironically enough settled for an upper level production gun. I chose the Noslar M48 LR Carbon. It comes with a 26" carbon proof research barrel and a manners carbon fiber stock. Weighs in at 7 lbs before optics but at $3200 it leaves some room on your end for good ones. I also had a custom built break put on. It fits me personally and handles as well as any of the custom guns I handled and it shoots damn good. I haven't found it to be to picky with any of the loads I've built and tested.

KenLee

WKR
Nope, I have 20/20 across the board after early cataract surgery. Sight is really valuable for sure.

I've had 2 surgeries on each eye and had 13 years of great vision after the second round. Last 5 years, they have been going downhill again.
Bought some good glass that I've wished I had splurged on many years ago.
It's weird that I have always been able to see well enough to shoot early and late better than most I hunt with, even when wearing coke bottle glasses with $300 Nikons and Leupolds.
Maybe I'm part vampire.
Probably just because I love to "send it".