WTS 300WSM Ammo - 180gr

Status
Not open for further replies.

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Recently I went through my stash when another member was looking for some 300WSM ammo and I realized I had some stuff that I'll likely not need or use.

Here is what I've got:

1 Box of Federal Premium Speer Grand Slam 180gr, $45

2 Boxes of Federal Deer Thugs, 180gr Bonded Soft Point, $38 each

6 Boxes of Federal 180gr Soft Point, $38 each

2 Boxes of Winchester Ballistic Silvertip 180gr, $55 each ---- Sold

3 Boxes of Federal Premium Trophy Copper 180gr, $60 each ----- Sold

Shipping is actual cost. Once I know what you want, I'll get a quote for the shipping.

USPS Money Order only (I don't to the electronic stuff)

Prices are negotiable especially if you are buying more than a box or two. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can go from there.

No sales to places with restrictions like California or Illinois.

20210409_102108.jpg

Last edited:
OP
25orSo

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There is a deal pending on the Federal ammo.

I have sent a member a shipping quote. He didn't catch that I don't use electronic funds like PayPal and he is concerned I might be a scammer asking for a money order.

I completely understand his concern. I have sent him some links to other threads where members here have purchased stuff from me using a money order and I am giving him some time to check out my references.

At this point I have responded to all of the other PM's and I have been keeping a list of who is next if #1 decides to pass.

The Winchester Silvertips are still available.

Slob hunters have cost us land access. Criminals have cost us our freedoms and constitutional rights. Now scammers are costing us trust in our fellow man. Pretty dang sad.

It behooves us all to be good stewards of our sport, responsible gun owners and honest people. If you are a parent, these are important things to teach your children. If integrity dies, what is left?

RS3579

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
There is a deal pending on the Federal ammo.

I have sent a member a shipping quote. He didn't catch that I don't use electronic funds like PayPal and he is concerned I might be a scammer asking for a money order.

I completely understand his concern. I have sent him some links to other threads where members here have purchased stuff from me using a money order and I am giving him some time to check out my references.

At this point I have responded to all of the other PM's and I have been keeping a list of who is next if #1 decides to pass.

The Winchester Silvertips are still available.

Slob hunters have cost us land access. Criminals have cost us our freedoms and constitutional rights. Now scammers are costing us trust in our fellow man. Pretty dang sad.

It behooves us all to be good stewards of our sport, responsible gun owners and honest people. If you are a parent, these are important things to teach your children. If integrity dies, what is left?
I agree 100%. Good luck

OP
25orSo

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Everybody that contacted me has had the option to make a purchase. The Silvertips and the Trophy Coppers have sold.

This is what is left and is available

1 Box of Federal Premium Speer Grand Slam 180gr, $45

2 Boxes of Federal Deer Thugs, 180gr Bonded Soft Point, $38 each

6 Boxes of Federal 180gr Soft Point, $38 each

Status
Not open for further replies.