300wsm brass availability

robtattoo

WKR
Okay, so this is probably really dumb, but I seem to recall people are/were struggling to find short mag brass. I could be wrong & this is probably totally pointless.
I picked up 6 pieces of FC factory brass today at the range.
If they're of any use to someone, pm me an address & I'll put them in an envelope. It's not a caliber I'll ever shoot & I have no need of them at all.

Obviously, it's a stupid small quantity & I should probably just shitcan them, but if I'm remembering right & anyone needs an odd half dozen, they're here for the taking!

I had about 80 once fired federal premiums and 150 once fired Barnes that I could not find any takers to cover shipping. Ended up giving them to a buddy that scraps metal.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I had about 80 once fired federal premiums and 150 once fired Barnes that I could not find any takers to cover shipping. Ended up giving them to a buddy that scraps metal.

All the once fired factory brass my buddy had (federal) was worthless, the primer pockets were loose from that first firing. That's probably why folks didn't want it.

All the once fired factory brass my buddy had (federal) was worthless, the primer pockets were loose from that first firing. That's probably why folks didn't want it.

Good to know. I switched over to Barnes to stick with the TTSX since that what my rifle likes. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk