300wsm Hornady Precision Hunter

rootacres

WKR
For what its worth I ran 180gr Accubonds in my 300 WSM. I couldn't get the 178gr or 200gr ELDX at sub MOA to save my life. Some have great luck with the ELDX. I am on my 3rd rifle, 4 different weights and just can't get them to shoot as well as others.

VIII

FNG
For what its worth I ran 180gr Accubonds in my 300 WSM. I couldn't get the 178gr or 200gr ELDX at sub MOA to save my life. Some have great luck with the ELDX. I am on my 3rd rifle, 4 different weights and just can't get them to shoot as well as others.
A week before trying the Hornady ammo I tried 190gr Accubond LR’s (all I could find for Accubond in this pre-ammo scare fear buying and hunting season) and it matched the groups I was shooting with the 180gr GMX. I’ve heard people rave about the Accubond so I wanted to give it a run. I was astonished with the results of the ELDX though. Especially compared to all the other ammo I’ve run through this thing. I have spent more money in different ammo tests than the rifle is worth and had it not been for my old man’s excitement, I would have wrapped this barrel around a tree by now. I’m glad I didn’t though. Incredibly pleased with the ammo/rifle now.