308 factory loads for whitetail

If the Fusions shoot tiny groups from your rifle, you're good to go.

If you want to try something different, as others have stated here, I would also recommend
Hornady American Whitetail with 150 Interlocks
Federal blue blue box or Non Typical 150
Remington Core Lokt 150
Barnes 130 TTSX

My kimber loves the cheap Winchester 150 gr and if I do my job they work great. Thru holes, good blood trails and short tracks.

My Tikka does great with 165 gr ADI sierra game kings

EmperorMA

WKR
Factory SST Superformance and Nosler Ballistic tips wreck deer.

I have killed a bunch of deer with the Winchester Deer Season XP 150grs and all have either been DRT or ran less than 25yds.
I started with the Winchester Deer Season XP 150grs. They work great, and haven't tried anything else.
I have to go with all the above. if the Fusions shoot the best, use them. Great bullets that kill reliably.

If I can choose any bullet in any caliber or cartridge to shoot deer with, it would be a Nosler Ballistic Tip. A bit more expensive than the others listed in this post, but I have 100% confidence in them. Second would be the Hornady SST.

All the above being said, the absolute most impressive kills I've ever made (or ever seen) on deer have all been with the Winchester Deer Season XP. Mine have been in 6.5 Creedmoor, .308 Win and 7mm-08. The deer seem like they've been hit with lightning when these bullets smack them.

I'd pick up a box of each ... Fusions, SSTs, Ballistic Tips and Deer Season XP and shoot whatever my rifle liked best. I'd secretly wish the rifle preferred Winchester Deer Season XP, BTW.

WCB

WKR
Fusions are fantastic...otherwise just shoot standard Fed blue box. They are whitetails not elephants.

Scottf270

WKR
Blue box Federal here also. Bought 20 boxes at a Cabela's Grand Opening in 2012 for $9.99 a box. Very accurate and kills them dead. I reload for other cartridges but don't bother with it for my .308.