35-45 degree mornings, turkey hunting

Hey guys. I live in new england and the mornings are cold. I shoot a bow and don't like moving in bulky clothing. I'm set with pants and boots, i'm looking for a hoodie/base layer or just a hoodie. I found the sitka traverse hoodie but was wondering if there are better options. I like that the sitka has a hood and mask built onto the hoodie. I'm looking for something to keep me warm in 35-45 degree mornings, going up another 10-15 degrees for the high temp. I don't travel into the woods too much so i don't work up a sweat. What are my options? I won't be shooting from a blind or tree stand and will spend some of my time sitting and waiting and the latter half stalking.

jfs82

WKR
For those exact temps, I used a lighter base layer with a peloton 240 and merino neck gaiter. I do tend to run a little warm.

OP
S
I tend to be cold and get cold easier. Part of it is my feet sweating when I initially get cold but part of it is just me lol. I’d like a base layer and hoodie. I guess not knowing how warm this stuff is is part of my issue. Wind is a concern for me as well as just sitting stagnant without any movement for a few hours. The other part is thickness of the sleeves.

jfs82

WKR
the best part of the 240 is it's wind resistance in a hoodie, you could easily layer a lighter vest under it to up the warmth.