35mm ring height

Sadler

WKR
I currently have a set of Hawkins hybrid rings milled out to 35mm to mount my mark5 to my Ridgeline. They make the scope sit up a little higher than I’d like so I feel like I’m always moving my head up a little and never getting a consistent comfortable cheek weld so I’m looking for something that’ll bring the scope down a little. Which rings or ring and rail combo are you guys using to keep your mark5’s as low as possible?224A3C91-A9DC-4166-AB09-46A8A7F3A2AC.jpg

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for running Hawkins Precision. Are those Low Long Range Hybrids? With the 44mm Objective you can run pretty low rings.

I have been running the Low Ultra Light Tacticals this hunting season. (Non-adjustable comb) and a small stock pad with good cheek weld. Attached some scope height photos of that set-up.

Attachments

• P1020355.jpg
    P1020355.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 19
  • P1020368.jpg
    P1020368.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 19
OP
Sadler

Sadler

WKR
Thanks for running Hawkins Precision. Are those Low Long Range Hybrids? With the 44mm Objective you can run pretty low rings.

I have been running the Low Ultra Light Tacticals this hunting season. (Non-adjustable comb) and a small stock pad with good cheek weld. Attached some scope height photos of that set-up.
Just saw this. Yes, those are the lows. Looks like the setup on the left is running a bit lower than mine so I’ll have to try those out. Thanks for sharing that.

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just saw this. Yes, those are the lows. Looks like the setup on the left is running a bit lower than mine so I’ll have to try those out. Thanks for sharing that.
Even with the pic rail they do run pretty low and work really well with the MK5HD. Let us know how we can help.