35mm Ring Suggestions for X-Bolt

LeftSlope

FNG
Looking for feedback on 35mm rings for Mark 5 3.6 18x44. Vortex & ARC offers some rings in 'low' while other manufactures like badger & Leupold offer them in medium and high. I am currently using Leupold back country low rings on my Browning Hells canyon Speed .300 wsm with a VX6 18x44 and like the fit.

Mounting the Mark5 on a 6.5 x-bolt medallion, wondering is anyone else has a similar scope/ ring/ rifle set up. Thanks!

manitou1

WKR
Just wondering why nobody uses the Browning X-Lock rings designed for the X-Bolt. I have used them for many years with no issue. They come in three heights. Serious question...

OP
LeftSlope

LeftSlope

FNG
manitou1 Not sure if any of the reviews I read about X-lock rings hold merit, but a few people had ejecting issues/ fouling. Can't be sure if those or true but I went another route with that in mind. Unfortunately they don't come in 35mm so I have to go another route.

LightFoot

WKR
I like ARC rings for the 35mm. Available in Low, which I use on my Seekins with the Mark 5.

>>>----JAKE----->

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
Hawkins are great 😉 Seekins and Vortex pro are both made by seekins
If your running a rail with the 3.6x18 it tough to find low enough rings !

Cody_W

WKR
I run the ARC low 35mm rings with my Mark 5hd. Unless I’m counting every ounce I don’t think I will ever use another brand. Very very pleased with them.