35mm rings?

tak

WKR
Are there any 35mm rings that aren’t for a pic rail?

If there are, I can’t seem to find them. This is for a Leupold Mark 5 on a hunting gun, so I was hoping for something like Talley lightweights or Hawkins LR Hybrid. I may have to stick with a pic rail. Thanks in advance!

Not that I know of
I believe Hawkins was talking about it so you might give them a call and at least put the pressure on.
I used the Warne mountain tech rings on mine

WTFJohn

WKR
As of last fall, there wasn't a direct to consumer option on the market for 35mm rings. First quote is the closest option. Second post is my setup for both 35mm scopes. Thread in the Long Range forum

I bought Hawkins Hybrids 34mm milled out to 35mm from long range customs out of post falls Idaho. Hawkins recommended him. They were $175 shipped. The guys name is Christopher Brown. Hit him up on Facebook under long range Customs.

I have a Bergara 6.5 PRC (700 clone) with Nightforce rail and Hawkins rings and a Rem 700 .300 Win Mag with Spuhr 20MOA rail and Hawkins rings, both with Mk5 3.6-18s on them. This was the lowest setup I could come up with; the bell of the scope is lower than the height of the rail.

View attachment 224134

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
We have been sending people to Chris for more than a year and not a single customer has come back and been dissatisfied. Long Range Customs does great work if you'd like Hybrids.

Otherwise the lows for the 3.6-18x44 or the Med for the 5-25x56 would be the lowest option that works.

Attachments

• P1020355.jpg
    P1020355.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 21
OP
tak

tak

WKR
Awesome!
Thank you for all of the responses, great info here as always!

Hawkins, I also appreciate your response to my question on the other thread about the hybrids.

OP
tak

tak

WKR
Only non-pic rail 35mm that I know of are Leupold dual dovetail rings.

Jeremy

I came across that in a search, so crazy!
I have a dual dovetail on a Model 70 375H&H. It’s got a 1.5-5 leupold and you’ll get scoped if you’re not careful on a bench.
I couldn’t imagine a high powered scope (with presumably less eye relief) on that rifle.

WDO

FNG
As others have stated, Leupold Dual Dovetails is all i could find. I even called talley to see if maybe they just weren't listed, but no dice.