375 Ruger Brass on Dvor

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
I've not ordered from them, but am a "member"...
Is there any question to whether "they come through"?
Only ask because they want an awful lot to ship to AK...
Cheers

OP
C
1st time ordering from them, I put the qualification in because of the 4-6 week lead time. Hopefully someone who has ordered from them in the past can assuage our fears. It is owned by Optics Planet so I have some level of confidence.

Bravo6

FNG
I ordered 100ea pieces of brass because of your post a few weeks ago, thank you! It looks like the date keeps getting pushed forward, but hopefully soon! One nice thing is I don't think they run your card until its in stock.

OP
C
Called Hornady today, they don’t currently have 375 ruger on their 60 -90 day production schedule, so the wait will continue.

HIPA39

FNG
I would not hold my breath with Devor or opticsplanet for that matter. Placed an order with them recently and my order was canceled due to some made up government regulations. Made a call to customer service and only explanation I could get was them to read the generic email I received back to me as if o hadn’t already read it myself!

I was told to email their legal & risk management departments with the same generic response. I’ve seen multiple reviews and talked to people with similar experiences, canceled orders and extending lead times in shipping with no explanation. Meanwhile I have $2,200 in limbo from my canceled order until I’m refunded?
Never again with Devor or Opticsplanet…I’m done!