WTB .375 ruger brass

Sandman

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a box of 50 brand new Hornady .375 Ruger brass I'll sell you if you are interested. As you know, it's not easy to find this brass and the few that are available are getting gouged pretty badly. Well, I was gouged by a guy on Gunbroker -- $90 for 50 plus $11 for shipping. A day after I bought the brass, I found one box at a local Mom and Pop store and bought it for a more reasonable price. I'm looking to make my money back. If you are interested, you can have it for $100. Just let me know.

Thanks.

OP
BCJR

BCJR

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a box of 50 brand new Hornady .375 Ruger brass I'll sell you if you are interested. As you know, it's not easy to find this brass and the few that are available are getting gouged pretty badly. Well, I was gouged by a guy on Gunbroker -- $90 for 50 plus $11 for shipping. A day after I bought the brass, I found one box at a local Mom and Pop store and bought it for a more reasonable price. I'm looking to make my money back. If you are interested, you can have it for $100. Just let me know.

Thanks.
Pm sent