3D target recommendations

I'm looking at purchasing my first 3D target and looking for recommendations. I'm thinking along the lines of a whitetail and for the most part I'll just be shooting field tips but it would probably be nice to have one that I could also use broadheads on. So what I'm looking for is one that has a fairly cheap replacement block, one that is durable, and one that I can retrieve the arrows from fairly easily. So what do you guy's recommend?

trophytaka

Lil-Rokslider
i have always bought the cabelas brand 3D targets. they have lasted me a really long time and ive shot everything into em, field points and broadheads. i have the cabelas turkey, antelope, bear, and whitetail but of all of em i think my whitetail is the only one with a replacable kill zone. pretty good prices on em too!

Ozz08

WKR
Rinehart Broadhead Buck is a great economical target. They last a long time and the replacement cores are inexpensive.

http://www.basspro.com/Rinehart-Targets-Broadhead-Buck-3D-Archery-Target/product/101339/

I think that's the one I have. Outlined vitals on one side and painted vitals on the other. Awesome target. Perfect for shot placement practice at all different quartering angles. Shoot into the outlined side and the check the exit of your arrows on the painted vitals. I shot it for 2 years before I got the courage to shoot broadheads into it. LOL. I had no reason to be worried those inserts still last a good while even if you shoot a lot of broadheads into it.