3Rivers Dryad RC Limbs

maxpetros

Lil-Rokslider
Just saw these too and liked that they come in XL. I'm very intrigued by them. My experience with other dryad limbs have been excellent and they're my favorite limbs by far. Well designed and very smooth and quick. That's their longbow limb but I'm sure they do an equally good job with the recurve line

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
Brandon Pattison
I owned an A&H longbow. These are the same concept I think. I wonder about the lateral stability of the Dryads. I heard an opinion about that but no evidence. However, if 3R sells them I’m sure they’re vetted. I’m interested for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobinmi

WKR
The epic line of longbow and recurve limbs that 3 rivers carry are a great limb. I have a set of the bolt down longbow limbs on an Orion and I have been very impressed. The RCTX limbs that three rivers carries use the ACS system. The epic line does not. The RCTX's are the fastest limb that I have ever personally owned. The lateral stability on the rctx limbs is through the roof. Basically dryad makes a great limb. I believe Mike Westvang and John Harvard are both members on this site actually.