3W wood stove reviews?

Elite

I am looking at the luxe 3W collapsable wood stove. I have searched but can’t find much on reviews or issues? Just wondering if I should stay clear of them or purchase one

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reaper

Look like the same exact thing as kifaru stoves but they got a window on the front door and better door seal all around it,looks cool but i don't want to deal with a broken glass and can't use my stove in the middle of the backcountry.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

ITHuntingGuy

I agree, cool looking stove but the glass concerns me. I run both the kifaru large and medium stoves. Great little stoves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp713

I have one and have really liked it. Little heavier than other options but it's a very solid stove. I was worried about some of the stoves that use stove pipe material (cant remember the name this exact second) as the stove body and I was sketched out by that. I had never used stoves and was worried about me knocking it over or it collapsing. I've had 0 issue with the glass and havent been baby handling it at all. I do think the sliding vent idea is good but it didnt seem to be enough air last few times I've used it so i usually crack the door open.

Like I said, no comparison to other stoves as it's my first but I'm happy with it! If they brought the price down just a little and cut a few ounces I think they'd become more popular.

T28w

Bumping hoping for some more first hand reviews. I’m in the market for a stove and like the idea of the viewing window.

11boo

I’m just tagging along to see the answers. Been looking at the Luxe stuff too. Pretty sure it’s all Chinese stuff and priced accordingly.

Jxferg7

I picked one up and have loved it. Honestly the glass window doesn’t feel like glass even if it is so I never worried about breakage....honestly pretty nice having something to stare at during weather or evenings! Worth the extra weight IMO

reaper

I picked one up and have loved it. Honestly the glass window doesn’t feel like glass even if it is so I never worried about breakage....honestly pretty nice having something to stare at during weather or evenings! Worth the extra weight IMO
If i get the chance one day i will try one.I tried them all anyways

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk