4 Must-Try States for Hunting Whitetail!!!

Buck197

WKR
Always wanted to try OK. Especially seeing the big deer coming out of there the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
All we have no deer jokes aside, we've been proud for 30 plus years to be the best kept secret in white tail. Check out the Kiamichi Big Buck Classic, my dad's traveled around to the shows hanging on the wall with them. We were kind of right in that when it began. Hunted most of my life w the Carper boys that started it. And the place they do that. isn't even where they hunted at, when Bob was alive.

Lowg08

WKR
Michigan public land. Come here and learn exactly how good of a hunter you are.

After a few days in Michigan Dan Infalt and the hunting public guys were shooting at does and spikes. Lol
I would like to try it for the challenge. It can’t be any harder than the mountains of North Carolina

The western half of the state of Virginia flies well under the radar, locals in the area do a good job of keeping word from getting out. Ohio is too crowded for my liking, it's headed to be the next Wisconsin.. A once was.

Lytro

WKR
Michigan public land. Come here and learn exactly how good of a hunter you are.

After a few days in Michigan Dan Infalt and the hunting public guys were shooting at does and spikes. Lol
Come to learn how good of a hunter you are, or how terrible the hunting is? Lol