4 weeks!

Ordered a duplex frame, nomad, camp bag, longhunter lid, grab it and two small belt pouches all in foliage today! Been a long time coming!!!

OP
M
First trip will be a backcountry scouting trip including 30# of salt on the way in for my trail cams. Should be a good maiden voyage with some added weight for 4 miles. I'll post up a full review with pics. Should be about mid June.

bmart2622

WKR
I got my shipment notice, my nomad and accesories will be here on tues. Im looking forward to it, hope you enjoy yours.

bmart2622

WKR
Well I thought the wait was going to be over today but sadly not yet. Tracking number said it would be here today and in fact even says it was delivered but the ups guy must have delivered it tothe wrong house. Goin nuts waiting!

bmart2622

WKR
Tried calling ups but just got an automated prompt, I guess I gotta wait until the local depot opens in the am and call them. Hopefully they can track it down, was hoping to make it out for springbear with my new stuff.

Xtorminator

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck finding your pack. I had to go to the neighbors to find mine. If you can't find it Kifaru will have to file the claim for a lost package. Just a heads up.

bmart2622

WKR
Yeah I know one way or another I will get it or another one not too worried there, more bummed about potentially having to wait another couple weeks to get stuff made which its not Kifarus deal at all. Hopefully ups comes through for me in the am.

bmart2622

WKR
Well thank goodness for good hearted neighbors. After jumping through all ofbthe hoops to file a claim with UPS, a neighbor lady walked the package over that was delivered to her house by mistake.

My Super Tarp is scheduled to arrive today. Living in a condo it's 50/50 that UPS will get it right. Theirs two drivers. One gets it right every time the other never gets it right :).

bmart2622

WKR
Might have to move next door to you if you keep ordering Kifaru stuff, could definitely make room in my new Nomad for a super tarp. :)