40 Year Mountain Caribou Dream

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor

Savagenut

WKR
Randy, I couldn’t help but think back to my childhood as you talked about this hunt. I read magazines like bowhunter, bowhunting world, North American hunter and others. I read these from cover to cover and created hunt wishlists. This was a great viewer experience. Would have loved to see if go more in depth over 2-3 episodes.

Thanks for that. Thats a hunt I have been dreaming about for decades. I plan to live the dream in 2 years. Cannot wait.

On a side note one of the outfitters on my short list has a video on their site and I am pretty sure its the same wrangler and guide as you had.

Wapiti1

WKR
Very cool. I still look at magazines, and now internet forums, with wide eyes at some hunts I dream of. Glad you were able to go and have such a great experience.

Jeremy

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
I have referred multiple people to this video, I tell them this is what a true "dream come true" looks like. You can see it on Randy's face and hear it in his voice. One of my favorite videos of all time.

Robber

FNG
That is definitely a dream animal. Congratulations on such a magnificent trophy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed every second of this. Truly a dream hunt come true! Randy's product is second to none in Hunting Video Content. Keep up the excellent work.

LightFoot

WKR
Loved this episode as much as the bison one. Thanks for representing hunters with honor and integrity. I am a big fan of your work. Thanks, again.

>>>----JAKE----->