44 Mag shelf

jt4

WKR
Pictures and videos will be my best friend as this is the best way I learn.

Can someone explain to me how to make this work. Idk if I’m just not seeing it or it’s as complicated as I’m making it but I sure can’t figure it out and haven’t seen a video explaining it well.

I think what I’m looking at is supposed to be the shelf and somehow attaches by these straps (blue) back through the frame (orange) but what are is the yellow for?

Poor explanation for the lack of terminology but would appreciate some help.

5fde286610020fdc7529bad8f6f51e86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a kifaru YouTube video on how to work their shelf. Just google it. Personally I always just put my meat in a black trash bag and then toss in the main bag. The 44mag can handle a whole boned out elk hind quarter

OP
jt4

jt4

WKR
Figured it out. It was almost too simple to make sense. Is there any use for the straps in blue when you have the shelf attached or no?

There’s a kifaru YouTube video on how to work their shelf. Just google it. Personally I always just put my meat in a black trash bag and then toss in the main bag. The 44mag can handle a whole boned out elk hind quarter

Can you put a bone in leg in the pack?

Dirtscoots

Lil-Rokslider
I do same I’ve had a elk hind and loose meat in it and multiple quartered deer, fit the hole deer in one load.

Marble

WKR
I do same I’ve had a elk hind and loose meat in it and multiple quartered deer, fit the hole deer in one load.
Me too.

Entire mule deer and multiple bone in elk quarters.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk