47-1

Drew a Wyoming 47-1 buck tag and burned my 6 points with a good buddy. Hoping that was a good decision. Good at glassing/shooting. How are the antelope looking in that unit? Plan on being there the opening 6-7 days. Anybody ever see anything of much size in that unit? I know it’s known to be decent, just not a trophy unit. Hoping for PM’s only as I don’t want to draw any more attention to this unit than I have to whether it’s good or bad. So thanks in advance for the PM’s.
Thanks!

JJS397

FNG
Hey, just curious how you did in 47 this year? I'm starting to plan my trip for next year and was looking at this unit.

My wife and I hunted 48 (just west of 47) and a local told us there are 80% less antelope today than there were 3 years ago. Hard winter and drought took their toll apparently. We found antelope in a small portion of the available hunting area and the rest was pretty much void of anything but prairie dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOT ROD

WKR
Hey, just curious how you did in 47 this year? I'm starting to plan my trip for next year and was looking at this unit.
Why not hold off for a year or two and maybe the antelope numbers will come back... If U want to hunt 2022 pick up a reduced cow calf tag or even a whitetail tag... Save Ur antelope points for when the numbers come back... If the weather corporates it might not take long for the numbers to come back...