5.11 rush for hunting?

atod9

FNG
I recently found a good deal on a tan rush 24. Has anyone used one of these for hunting? I like the molle on the front where I can strap a platform and sticks, I'm just worried it's too noisy. Wondering how they perform once broken in a little

My rush 24 is used alot for hunting,than my truck bugout bag .My main pack if i know i dont have to pack out with frame.Great winter pack with a ton of storage pockets if thats what you need.Very tuff packs that are underestimated but still not as handy as a mr/Kifaru frame pack.Pick one up used.

mlgc20

WKR
I wouldn't use mine for hunting. I have a few 5.11 and Maxpedition packs. I really like the quality. But, none of mine have broken in enough that I would take them hunting. I think they would be way too loud.

adamm88

WKR
I used a rush 24 for multiple years, i killed lots of deer carrying that pack. I beat the piss out of it and it softened up and wasn’t loud at all. The two things that mad me change packs was it was hard to strap heavy clothing to it and i wanted a pack to pack out animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk