5 foot bull on YouTube

OP
Jaker_cc

Jaker_cc

WKR
Great, now we are gonna have a bunch of you-tube bad asses trying to take unethical 5' broadside shots on dink bulls........

I’ve killed a few dink bulls in my life, that one doesn’t fit the category I don’t think. Buried to the fletching right behind the shoulder, what’s unethical about that?

I’ve killed a few dink bulls in my life, that one doesn’t fit the category I don’t think. Buried to the fletching right behind the shoulder, what’s unethical about that?
Dude, did you even see the KE on that arrow he recklessly flung??? He's lucky to get that bull. I would have stopped him with a power grunt from my whiffle ball bat to make 100% certain of broadhead impact. That bull was moving at a brisk walk and at that distance from the shooter, youi're talking at least a 6" window, plus or minus mind you.

cnelk

WKR
Dude, did you even see the KE on that arrow he recklessly flung??? He's lucky to get that bull. I would have stopped him with a power grunt from my whiffle ball bat to make 100% certain of broadhead impact. That bull was moving at a brisk walk and at that distance from the shooter, youi're talking at least a 6" window, plus or minus mind you.

^^^^ That would be quite a feat.... grab bugle, power grunt > let go of bugle > grab bow > knock arrow > draw > shoot elk...... all within 5 feet.

You go man.

^^^^ That would be quite a feat.... grab bugle, power grunt > let go of bugle > grab bow > knock arrow > draw > shoot elk...... all within 5 feet.

You go man.
Easy peasy when you train year around and take Uber Focus sups like I do...

All kidding aside, that was amazing to watch and having a bull rip on off that close is something we all dream of. Congats to South and all parties involved.

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
An exercise in pure badassery there!!!
I've been waiting 11 months to see that video!!!!

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Videos like that get me jacked for hunting season. Stuff like that on you tube is what is good for growing the sport for the youth like myself. Look at the aging population in this country; anything to get more youth involved is a plus in my eyes.