$50 FL Guide lite pants

jrm02

FNG
I typically use Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants since they offer tall sizes and can be had for under $50 on sale, and when I compare the First Lite Guide Lites to the EB Guide Pros, the First Lites seemed significantly louder. Even though the First Lites fit (usually wear a 34, had to order a 36), I went ahead and returned them (I like the versatility of the solid color EB pants better; add the noise factor and it was a no brainer to return them).

JonU

FNG
These definitely run small, ordered 32 x 35, and they fit good. But I typically wear a 30" waist

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
I returned mine they are awful, loud and strange fit. I'll just stick with what I know works, Kuiu.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
Just got mine. I ordered a size up and they just barely fit. Sort of tight around the ass and baggy below the knees. I prefer EB guide pants.

Clarence

WKR
I saw this morning they had a brown solid pair in 32 waist. Grab it up skinny men!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

D.Blake

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a pair in the store over the weekend. Im usually a 32, the 34s fit well. True to the name.. these are LITE pants, but they are super comfortable. As far as them being loud, I don't find them unbearable. But i'm not thicc enough to get the thighs rubbing.