$50 FL Guide lite pants

has anyone else who has picked some of these up thought the material was super crunch and loud? Did anyone wash them and noticed they loostend up? I may be returning these.

swampokie

WKR
Bible paper isnt exactly what i expected. Free pair of ear plugs should be included. I love first lite tops and jackets but with the corrugated guides weird fabric and now the guide lite experience i think ill stick to kuiu

Billinsd

WKR
Are their other pants better? The corrugated or merino wool pants?
Not better but thicker and quieter. The Guide Lites are too loud for spot and stalk bowhunting. However, maybe they get more quiet after washing them?

Id have to disagree that they’re too loud for spot and stalk archery. I’ve killed a couple coues bucks wearing them, if they’re quiet enough for coues within 20 yards they’re quiet enough for anything. There are other lighweight pants that I prefer over these , but the guide lites are a good pant for hot weather. Wash and dry them with a tennis ball a few times and they definitely get better. I’ll say less considerably less loud, but never what I’d call particularly quiet.
For $50, worth it.

I feel these are true to size, 36 x 32 levis fit pretty snug on me so I got both the 36 and 38 and will be keeping the 38s. I like the the more relaxed fit for a hot weather pant.

If anybody wants a 36 x 32 fusion nwt (sold out now) I'll sell them for what I paid plus shipping so 60$ tyd. If not I'll return or probably wait until season and sell for more when everyone forgets about this sale haha.

If anybody wants sell a 34 x 32 solid (sold out now) I'll take them.
That’s the size I have. I’ll try them on one more time today and if they don’t do it for me I can hook you up. I’ll just figure out what they cost me and some shipping if that works with you?

ohoopee

WKR
That’s the size I have. I’ll try them on one more time today and if they don’t do it for me I can hook you up. I’ll just figure out what they cost me and some shipping if that works with you?
Great, If they are a solid 34x32 please let me know.

Billinsd

WKR
Great, If they are a solid 34x32 please let me know.
I bought a 34 and 36. I wear 34 pants. The 34 is a bit tight, more like a 33 or 33.5. However, these pants don't stretch like my other 34s that do that fit me. LOL

I wear a 34x32 pant. For reference I have some waist room in the pair of 34x32 Wrangler cargo pants I'm wearing right now, and my Skre 34x32s fit a bit tight (they are known to be "fitted"). I ordered the 36x32 FL pants and the waist fits about the same as my Wranglers. I could probably go down to a 35 if they had it, but I think the 34 would be too tight. The legs are super long though. I think I could have ordered 30s. With boots it won't really matter, but I was surprised.

Silentstalker

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy has 2 pair of 34x32 camo available if anyone is interested. He needed the 36”

I stopped by Sierra and picked up a pair. These are the most swishy sounding pants I've ever put on. They're going back. I'll stick with the sitka ascents.

I'm sure they work fine for some people.

GZeus24

Lil-Rokslider
I stopped by Sierra and picked up a pair. These are the most swishy sounding pants I've ever put on. They're going back. I'll stick with the sitka ascents.

I'm sure they work fine for some people.

Same for me. I ordered 36 and 38 but neither fit very well and the noise level is too high. A great price but I'll pay more (a lot more it seems) for ones that work better for me.