50% off Badlands Code

mudcat81

FNG
Buddy shared this code with me. I don't have any Badlands Gear but a 50% discount is appealing.
BLFandFfall19

pbs76

FNG
Have they raised the prices so they can give 50% off?
Badlands 2200 Pack is $379.99 on the badlands website, but $238.99 on amazon.
It still would be cheaper with 50% off ($190) on badlands website, but not quite the discount they want you to believe you are getting.

jmz82

FNG
I bought some stuff during this sale last year, price was considerably lower than what retailers were asking.

Titan

WKR
I like their base layers. With the coupon, they are just about the cheapest merino base layer that I can find (except the new costco find).

swampokie

WKR
Their clothing is amazing. Probly my favorite as far as quality and warmth. The flex hoodie would be the greatest hoodie ever stitched were it not absent pockets!? Top quality clothing packs and nice fitting caps

dihardhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Great deal. Pair of merino base layer pants + their coldest rated (-10) bag for late season front country camping for under $150 shipped to the door. Hard to beat.

I've had their batwing style 2800 internal pack for almost 8 years, now my back-up pack but still use it frequently enough to know it was a quality product back then and their reviews speak for themselves.

DBuck

Lil-Rokslider
I like their base layers. With the coupon, they are just about the cheapest merino base layer that I can find (except the new costco find).
What base layers from Costco do you get? The 32heat or whatever they’re called? I’ve been rockin some of there “travel” type pants for hunting and have been extremely pleased with how they hold up.

Titan

WKR
While I do like the 32degree stuff, i'm talking about some actual merino wool base layers that some costcos are carrying. I think the brand is Karbon or something.

DBuck

Lil-Rokslider
While I do like the 32degree stuff, i'm talking about some actual merino wool base layers that some costcos are carrying. I think the brand is Karbon or something.
Oh awesome man I’ll have to look into it.

Hoytaholic

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know if Badlands does this deep discounts annually? Want to get a few items but would like to wait until they have these promo’s

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Anyone know if Badlands does this deep discounts annually? Want to get a few items but would like to wait until they have these promo’s

I have a brand new tent and sleeping bag from them. Both are new and never used. Less than 50% off. Let me know if you’re interested. Link to my classified ad here.

Hoytaholic

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if Badlands had these promotions during the spring last year as well? Got a bunch of items i want to buy but I know the day after I do the 40-50% off promotion will go into effect!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Does anyone know if Badlands had these promotions during the spring last year as well? Got a bunch of items i want to buy but I know the day after I do the 40-50% off promotion will go into effect!

Not sure about when the code will apply. I actually have one of their tents for sale at over 50% off. It’s brand new never used, got it for Christmas and don’t need it. PM me if this is one of the items you needed. Artemis 2 Tent.