$500 bucks to blow - what are you buying?

kpk

WKR
We got a gift card from work this year for a "thank you". I got a digital one so it can be used about anywhere. They expire in a few months so it's a use it or lose it. I've found myself in this odd situation of not knowing what to buy. Hunting seasons are over and I don't really need any gear upgrades. Xmas is done and over with.

So, you got $500 bucks - what would you do with it?

bsnedeker

WKR
If you don't need anything specific I'd probably use the money to buy a bunch of dehydrated meals from Peak or whatever you like the most.

I'd personally put the money towards some new boots because that's what I need this year!

Drenalin

WKR
I got some gift cards this year that I don't have a use for; I'll probably end up buying birthday gifts for the kids with them.

KurtR

WKR
another 5 dozen spec decoys or 10 dozen snow goose socks and a bag from divebomb would be what i would get

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Order some ammo of your choice and if it's back order so what. If you fish, maybe time tor spool all your reels. Reload? stock up. As mentioned dehydrated meals are always good to have around.

Rob5589

WKR
I need a new sleeping bag. And my birthday is coming up. I'll pm you my address 😁

FLATHEAD

WKR
I'd put it on a gun, ammo or reloading stuff probably.
But I could also use a new surf rod or 3.