500 Yards, STOCK 1:48 Twist TC Renegade .50 Cal

Idaholewis

Lil-Rokslider
Yesterday’s short range accuracy test with the Ole STOCK TC Renegade .50 Cal showed me PLENTY enough to Head for Some distance. The Old Renegade was up for the Challenge

The Video

The Gong is 500 Yards, Ranged with my Leica 1600 Rangefinder

yBJROpT.jpg

a2QwYi4.jpg

BACO .492-450 Swaged Cupped Base Paper Patch Bullets, 80 Grains of Swiss 2F Powder, 1/8 Wool Felt .54 Cal Wads

XeIw1tv.jpg

3 Shots Measure 4“ inches, That is SUB MOA at 500 Yards with a BONE STOCK 48 Twist TC Renegade. These Old STOCK Side Hammer Guns are VERY VERY CAPABLE Fellas, They just need the Right Components, and Someone to Get behind em, and “Drive“ Them

BAhTopB.jpg

Wvroach

WKR
What is the rear aperture you are using? My renegades are both good shooters. Standard leaf sights on them but still around 2 inches at a hundred yards with 90 grains and Hornady great plains.

OP
Idaholewis

Idaholewis

Lil-Rokslider
What is the rear aperture you are using? My renegades are both good shooters. Standard leaf sights on them but still around 2 inches at a hundred yards with 90 grains and Hornady great plains.

It is a Lyman 57SML, With a 1” Williams Target Aperture in it

Legend

WKR
Yesterday’s short range accuracy test with the Ole STOCK TC Renegade .50 Cal showed me PLENTY enough to Head for Some distance. The Old Renegade was up for the Challenge

The Video

The Gong is 500 Yards, Ranged with my Leica 1600 Rangefinder

yBJROpT.jpg

a2QwYi4.jpg

BACO .492-450 Swaged Cupped Base Paper Patch Bullets, 80 Grains of Swiss 2F Powder, 1/8 Wool Felt .54 Cal Wads

XeIw1tv.jpg

3 Shots Measure 4“ inches, That is SUB MOA at 500 Yards with a BONE STOCK 48 Twist TC Renegade. These Old STOCK Side Hammer Guns are VERY VERY CAPABLE Fellas, They just need the Right Components, and Someone to Get behind em,
Thanks for sharing