50th birthday - hunting trip recommendations please

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Good question. My birthday is in March, so we went to Charleston and celebrated in town at the very early stages of Covid. For my hunting trip, I went for anrchery elk in Idaho on a trespass hunt. It was a hell of a good time, but we came home empty handed. I did get to meet @robby denning in person, which was a great belated birthday present.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Good question. My birthday is in March, so we went to Charleston and celebrated in town at the very early stages of Covid. For my hunting trip, I went for anrchery elk in Idaho on a trespass hunt. It was a hell of a good time, but we came home empty handed. I did get to meet @robby denning in person, which was a great belated birthday present.
hey my man, I think I forgot about this. Were you with the group when we saw the big bull first day scouting down low but then disappeared for the week you were there? The group that gave me all the Black Rifle cans of cold coffee? If not, give me some reminders on your group. I met quite a few guys over the seasons and it runs together sometimes.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
hey my man, I think I forgot about this. Were you with the group when we saw the big bull first day scouting down low but then disappeared for the week you were there? The group that gave me all the Black Rifle cans of cold coffee? If not, give me some reminders on your group. I met quite a few guys over the seasons and it runs together sometimes.
That was us! I wish we could get tags again. What a great spot.