565 yard coyote video kill shot...

Sorry for the horrible video quality, and my friend's excitement at the shot... He is new to anything long range :)

Found this dog bedded in a snowed over wheat field yesterday so we pulled onto a side road and I hopped out and got dialed in while my bud tried to get his spotter on the window and his Iphone phonescope setup to try and video the shot. The dog was bedded at 565 yds but then got up and began trotting away so I had to take the shot before he got over the hill and before the video was able to get steady and focused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6lyCa5ufSg

Mike

huntwest

Lil-Rokslider
You think that's great? Today a friend missed a coyote he called in to 50 yards. Now that is awesome. That was a damn nice shot hells canyon!

OP
HellsCanyon
You think that's great? Today a friend missed a coyote he called in to 50 yards. Now that is awesome. That was a damn nice shot hells canyon!

Thanks man! and I've missed more coyotes than I've killed thats for sure! Usually because they are moving and I don't have a steady rest... Love it when they are so far out there they're thinking "Heh... he'll never get me from there!" ;)

Mike